What's new

p&g infiltration?

Ok folks.... It's time to break out the hats once again

proxy.php

*Looks for "Armadillo hat."*

As I had said I respect that carts work for a lot of people it was meant as humor thats all some members are a little touchy I guess didnt mean to hurt anyones flexballs

That is why I bought that razor, it was just calling to me (buy me... buy me...). Never owned or used a cart razor so I figured if I were going to get one I want a NICE one, even if it is just to look at. :yesnod:

I just remembered...... I bought one of these 5 blade monsters on a WOOT special about a year ago (can't remember how much it cost but it was not much). It was sitting on a shelf behind me....

Does using a razor with 5 blades make me 5 times more likely to get a bad shave?

I saw one of these on eBay and bought it a couple of months ago to try, it was pretty cheap too. The razor came with a couple of cartridges in the package but I haven't tried it yet.

They have a 60% market share here in the US because they are doing something right. Plus as noted, Gillette is a brand of P&G's so all those Gillette blades we love are P&G products.

It's been a while ago but I remember reading somewhere that Gillette had a larger market share than that, like 90+%. But that might have been worldwide and you clearly stated "in the US".

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The ongoing Gillette multi-blade love threads have been going on ad-nauseam. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but was beginning to wonder if some P&G marketing guys were behind it.

P&G almost certainly has some a research person or two taking notes. If you were working for Gillette in that capacity wouldn't you want to see what people here are saying?
Hmm, may have to wander up into the shaving part of the forum- I am never up there anymore.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

I am going to leave work early (I have worked 6 hours on a holiday, so that counts as 14), try to find some ribeyes, smoke a Fuente while grilling said ribeyes, and re-watch Dr. Strangelove. Then, I won't avoid my wife, but I will deny her my essence :biggrin:

I am going to leave work early (I have worked 6 hours on a holiday, so that counts as 14), try to find some ribeyes, smoke a Fuente while grilling said ribeyes, and re-watch Dr. Strangelove. Then, I won't avoid my wife, but I will deny her my essence :biggrin:

Aren't you precious.

Top Bottom