VDH select shave soap $2

VDH premium shave soap and bowl $6

These deals are ongoing

They no longer carry Kiss My Face Shave Cream

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen 4711 on several online stores for 25 plus shipping cost

Cremo is giving a rebate for trying out there shave stuff. Go to the Cremo website.

The only Pacific product I have tried is the pre-shave oil and it didn't do much for me. In fairness, preshave oils in general don't do anything for me.

Marty

I'm usually game to try new creams/soaps but only if they are decent. Most of the stuff available local is sub par, so I won't buy without a thumbs up from the collective

Local BB&B doesn't stock shaving products, but I did score 24 ozs of Kenya AA @ $5.60 and the same amount of Moka Java for $4.00, so it was hardly a wasted trip.:thumbup:

I had no idea BB&B sold shaving gear but I haven't been to one in several months. Thanks for the tip.

It's only some of the stores. Not all of them. I think it's a test to see if consumables will have the turnover required to keep them in stock.

I've never heard of pacific? Is it any good?
I have the all natural shave cream and facial moisturizer.

I found the cream to be nice, it's slick and cushioning, smells like lemon/citrus. It's a low lather cream so don't expect big pillow clouds, but it can whip up just fine. Applied to my face it didn't feel gunky or dry me out. Nice and light, good summertime stuff. There are a couple reviews on B&B for it.

The facial moisturizer is nice as well. A little goes a long way. It's called a lotion and it is, pretty thick stuff out the tube. I thought that it would stay thick and heavy on my face, it did not, but goes on that way. After it's rubbed in and drys it feels almost as light as Nivea sensitive ASB. They call it fragrance free (they don't add any) but it has the same light lemon/citrus smell as the cream.

Just checked here today, and aside from the electrics, the only other interesting thing is the Rick Harrison Microtouch for $19.99, no other shave related products. :(

Thanks never knew they sold those goods.
Local BB&B doesn't stock shaving products, but I did score 24 ozs of Kenya AA @ $5.60 and the same amount of Moka Java for $4.00, so it was hardly a wasted trip.:thumbup:
I had no idea BB&B sold shaving gear but I haven't been to one in several months. Thanks for the tip.
It's only some of the stores. Not all of them. I think it's a test to see if consumables will have the turnover required to keep them in stock.
Perhaps they do in LA but not here.
Just checked here today, and aside from the electrics, the only other interesting thing is the Rick Harrison Microtouch for $19.99, no other shave related products. :(
bummer, was hoping to swing by there later

This VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Search the website for a store with a Health and Beauty department.

Most markets have at least one store that carries the full line.
Even here in the LA market, there are only 3 or 4 out of the 2 dozen or so BB&B stores that carry these products. I suspect that the OP's local store is Northridge... that is one of them.

Top Bottom