What's new

Utah Gathering

Since it's Sumer, with warmer weather, the pool is open. In late July, or Early August I will be hosting a B&B member Gathering. It's still in the planning stage, so I'm posting this early. I'd like to have a Pot Luck dinner, grill some meat and relax with you all. I don't drink, so it will be limited to what you can buy in a Utah grocery store for liquid refreshments.

I just need to know who is interested, what days are good and any other suggestions. It's open to all B&B members, so if you happen to be passing through drop by as well. I will PM those I know locally and my friends. But if I miss anyone, drop me a note.

Steve

Just an update. It is looking like Aug 1st. Still working on other details as well. Again, PM me if you want to come.

For those interested in a Utah Gathering, here is the details:

Pool Party at my place. Bountiful Utah
Non Alcoholic beverages provided.
August 1, 2014 7 PMish Friday
Bring your own meat, and a Pot Luck side dish or dessert. I have a gas grill.
Directions to my place will be given by PM for those interested.
Also bring any shaving related items you want to show off or trade.
Bring a partner as well.

So far I have about four or five members coming, so more are welcome. Although I don't drink alcohol, I'm not against it. Just no heavy stuff please, as my grandchildren live with me as well.

If you need more information or directions please PM me.

For those interested in a Utah Gathering, here is the details:

Pool Party at my place. Bountiful Utah
Non Alcoholic beverages provided.
August 1, 2014 7 PMish Friday
Bring your own meat, and a Pot Luck side dish or dessert. I have a gas grill.
Directions to my place will be given by PM for those interested.
Also bring any shaving related items you want to show off or trade.
Bring a partner as well.

So far I have about four or five members coming, so more are welcome. Although I don't drink alcohol, I'm not against it. Just no heavy stuff please, as my grandchildren live with me as well.

If you need more information or directions please PM me.

Just bumping this a final time. See everyone tomorrow.

Gentlemen,

Due to an unforseen incident, a traffic accident with my wife, we are unable to host the B & B gathering tonight. My wife and I are doing fine. There are no traumatic injuries. But it has left us shaken.

The good news, however, is that the get together has been post phoned for two weeks to the weekend of August 15, 16. More to come.

Gentlemen,

Thanks for all the get well wishes. Besides the accident, I got a major kidney infection, which laid me up in the hospital for a week. Then recovery after that. Not to seem evasive, but the gathering is postponed again indefinitely. At least through August. I will update again as things improve. It will happen, just don't know when.

Top Bottom