What's new

Tobacquisitions for July 2014

Went shopping (online) for some bulk English and ended up with a tin of Frog Morton, a one ounce sample of H&H Louisiana Red and a half pound of Mac Baren Burley London Blend. No bulk English this time but thought I would get some more BLB while it was still gettable.

My pops has officially caught PAD.

He's getting various pipes and has decided to take back his old pipe rack that my mother got for him way back before us brats were born. To make it up to me, he bought a different Sherlock Holmes pipe rack for me.

My original one came in, but it needs some work. This one will probably need some work as well, so I may try to get someone to restore both of them.

proxy.php

proxy.php

That is an awesome display rack. I'll be searching ebay for one.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Birth era 1950-1957 Zippo. Ebay pic, yet to receive. Probably over paid, but I got it.

Attachments

• $50s Zippo.jpg
    $50s Zippo.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 85
He does pretty good considering he isn't a pipe smoker. He basically has a hand written list with some blenders and a couple of specific blends and that's about all. Because of him I have three tins of Tillbury and two tins if Dorchester in total.

Alright boys. Got some goodies from smokingpipes. I love the super saver international shipping. Nothing better than staring the mailman straight in the eyes as he passes me the box and not paying a cent in taxes muahahaha.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406116449.572278.jpg

Also two Oz of PS LNF but it's already in a jar.

And a Duncan Hill 1992 Christmas Canadian has the aerosphere carb in it. Smoked some of the LNF in it last night and it was great. Along with my third Spanish Bamboo style pipe (Believe they're a Spanish Comoy's make) this one is a pot shape.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406116596.754442.jpg

Annd something I've been waiting on for some time. A reverse Calabash Morta. Smoked some SWR in it before and it is a wonderfully cool smoke. This one was bought off eBay from a seller in Italy.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406116758.137998.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406116775.239079.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406116811.871609.jpg

And a Duncan Hill 1992 Christmas Canadian has the aerosphere carb in it. Smoked some of the LNF in it last night and it was great. Along with my third Spanish Bamboo style pipe (Believe they're a Spanish Comoy's make) this one is a pot shape.

I had to google to find out what a carb would be for when the leaf is brown instead of green. So a little fresh air makes it cool without diluting the flavor too much?

That's what they're marketing it as.not too sure. Smoked some LNF last night and it was very cool. The long shank on the Canadian might have had something to do with it though.

Top Bottom