newbilong - Wellington
Steve_N - Wellington
alishock - Auckland
Uncle Brian - Tauranga
FrankD - Wellington
Kiwimike- Hamilton
Cleanshaved - Wellington
Redzone - Whangarei

I'm out this time round (too much else going on sorry).
If we keep doing this I'll try to jump back in on a future round.

THE LIST
newbilong - Wellington
Steve_N - Wellington
alishock - Auckland
Uncle Brian - Tauranga
FrankD - Wellington
Kiwimike- Hamilton
Cleanshaved - Wellington
Redzone - Whangarei
NZLocal - Auckland

Hopefully I'll have it on the road early next week. I think we'll go south to north this time.

Redzone, I thought you were in Christchurch?

Alishock, can you pm me your address and phone details, please?

Any last additions to the list?

Off topic but for Wellingtonians the shaver shop in Queensgate Mall has proraso products and razor blades and brushes.

alishock

I wrap my lips around a lovely pipe
So, is there an up to date list of contents and what should I be looking to add? Blades, cream etc?

So, is there an up to date list of contents and what should I be looking to add? Blades, cream etc?

No list "alishock" so you get a nice surprise when it arrives. Once you have the box you may see things you want to swap.
You can swap hardware or software or as mentioned even things off topic.
Say you took a dozen different blades and replaced with some local made toffees or your favorite pipe tobacco :)

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay. I've been waiting for a box of goodies from North America and I've been trying to buy a house. Didn't get the house, but that doesn't matter because the box arrived. so I've refreshed the box with some new products from overseas, and packaged it all up ready to go.

Cleanshaved are you happy to take it first? If so, I will drop it off.

I thought we could go south to north this time.

Cleanshaved
SteveN
FrankD
Kiwimike
Uncle Brian
NZLocal
Alishock
Redzone
Newbilong

Here's some guidance for anyone unsure how the box works: hold on to the box for a week or two to give you time to try out the contents. Please all try to keep the box fresh and interesting. There are no rules about what to put in - it doesn't have to be shaving related. You're welcome to try out anything in the box, but soap samples don't wear very well, so if you're interested in one of the samples in the box, just take it and keep it. Also, please don't carve pieces off the soaps or take samples of things - we need to keep the contents turning over, so find a couple of things you like and take them, replacing them with other fresh and interesting things.

Oh, I've held on to the NZ-made products and the veg for later rounds as the box was too full of other great stuff.

And here's what I've taken from the box. Thanks very much to those who put them in.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1414907131005.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1414907131005.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom