What's new

Who shaves 2 times per day? and......

if someone hasnt been shaving twice a day, will it probably bring on irritation?

Thing is, for me, I love to take atleast an hour or more around 7pm to shower and enjoy a nice shave before a bit of tv and a glass of wine. But in the morning, I have just a small stubble of a beard comming in. You cant really see it and definetely cant tug on it. But I'd also like to have a shave in the morning too.

I dont have a thick beard, but it does cover both cheeks, neck, chin, upper lip fully.

Thanks!

i shave twice a day due to not wanting my wife to wake up looking like she slept with a porcupine. i have had no irritation but i use mach 3 and wet. but i will be switching to DE anytime once that brown truck shows up.

i shave twice a day due to not wanting my wife to wake up looking like she slept with a porcupine. i have had no irritation but i use mach 3 and wet. but i will be switching to DE anytime once that brown truck shows up.

Haha the wait is just for it seems forever! I had to move and then try my first DE shave it was worth the wait just for the shaving cream alone.

I'll do a second shave during the day if circumstances call for it. And yes, there is greater risk for irritation.

I do a second shave a lot. On weekends and going out stuff. I just do one pass WTG and that is it! Irritation is not really an issure if I just go once. It helps with the next days shave as well.

Richard

I've tried, but it just beats the hell out of my face, so I stick to once per day unless I absolutely need to shave for an event or some such.

I find I never need to shave a second time. If I know I have to go out at night I take a little extra time with my morning shave.Works for me.

I'll shave two times a day if my morning shave was fairly early in the morning (6 am or so) and I have meetings that night. Normally, I'll just do a WTG and an ATG pass. Thus far, I haven't had any problems with irritation, but as was said - YMMV.

BJC

I often shave twice a day. My razor skills need polishing, so I end up with irritation when I use a str8 on the 2nd go around. An HD & Derby with a light touch are no problem though.

Once a day is plenty for me -- though I do find myself planning the next day's shave while on my way to work in the morning ... :biggrin:

Sometimes I shave 2wce a day. If I'm on my game I can do it with no irritation, and I only do it cuz that smooth face feels so good!:biggrin: Oh and of course I use a DE, with a cartridge I be ready to break it in two if I had to shave 2 times a day with it.:mad3:

Top Bottom