Thread: Who shaves 2 times per day? and......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Who shaves 2 times per day? and......

if someone hasnt been shaving twice a day, will it probably bring on irritation?

Thing is, for me, I love to take atleast an hour or more around 7pm to shower and enjoy a nice shave before a bit of tv and a glass of wine. But in the morning, I have just a small stubble of a beard comming in. You cant really see it and definetely cant tug on it. But I'd also like to have a shave in the morning too.

I dont have a thick beard, but it does cover both cheeks, neck, chin, upper lip fully.

Thanks!

i shave twice a day due to not wanting my wife to wake up looking like she slept with a porcupine. i have had no irritation but i use mach 3 and wet. but i will be switching to DE anytime once that brown truck shows up.
    Last edited by jax1-2; 03-19-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: forgot question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jax1-2 View Post
    i shave twice a day due to not wanting my wife to wake up looking like she slept with a porcupine. i have had no irritation but i use mach 3 and wet. but i will be switching to DE anytime once that brown truck shows up.
    Haha the wait is just for it seems forever! I had to move and then try my first DE shave it was worth the wait just for the shaving cream alone.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll do a second shave during the day if circumstances call for it. And yes, there is greater risk for irritation.
    ~Jon~
    BBS Challenged

Member of the B&B 2011 Rudy Vey custom Brush Buy
    I gave to Soap For Hope
    I survived the 2011 B&B Upgrade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do a second shave a lot. On weekends and going out stuff. I just do one pass WTG and that is it! Irritation is not really an issure if I just go once. It helps with the next days shave as well.

Richard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish that I could do a touch-up some evenings, but I know that my skin just can't take it...
    "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! ..our hero ruefully acknowledges that this happens fairly frequently.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've tried, but it just beats the hell out of my face, so I stick to once per day unless I absolutely need to shave for an event or some such.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find I never need to shave a second time. If I know I have to go out at night I take a little extra time with my morning shave.Works for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll shave two times a day if my morning shave was fairly early in the morning (6 am or so) and I have meetings that night. Normally, I'll just do a WTG and an ATG pass. Thus far, I haven't had any problems with irritation, but as was said - YMMV.

BJC

yes i am in the military so my day usually starts at 4 am this is the reason i must shave twice a day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I often shave twice a day. My razor skills need polishing, so I end up with irritation when I use a str8 on the 2nd go around. An HD & Derby with a light touch are no problem though.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once a day is plenty for me -- though I do find myself planning the next day's shave while on my way to work in the morning ...
    Evan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sometimes I shave 2wce a day. If I'm on my game I can do it with no irritation, and I only do it cuz that smooth face feels so good! Oh and of course I use a DE, with a cartridge I be ready to break it in two if I had to shave 2 times a day with it.