What's new

Now what the heck do I do?

Congratulations on your residency. Take that scapel and start operating.

I got thrown out of medical school in 1966. It was quite a ceremony.

Fast Eddie - sorry to hear that you got thrown out (unless you wanted that!). I hope that you have found something more to your liking.

I should clarify - my advisee finished his family medicine residency. I finished my residency over a decade ago, and have been teaching residents & medical students for . . . more years than I care to admit!

No pink lather or owies until this morning, when I got 2 dots of blood under my nose. I'm thinking that going sideways rather than my usual "90 degrees under the nose then scoop down" works better for me with shavettes, as my hand isn't particularly steady when doing that.

I am experimenting with backwards grips and left-handed shaves . . . and for my final pass, a Slim or Tech to fix what I didn't shave beforehand!

And if the kami style keeps calling you...

Sign up for the Feather Artist Club tour. Then be blown away out how much easier the kamisori style is, especially if you're having problems with the folding and seeing what you're doing. Plus the Feather Pro blades are sharper than DE blades.....

And if the kami style keeps calling you...

Sign up for the Feather Artist Club tour. Then be blown away out how much easier the kamisori style is, especially if you're having problems with the folding and seeing what you're doing. Plus the Feather Pro blades are sharper than DE blades.....

I have a CJB already, with Feather Pro and some of the Dorco blades for the Feather/Kai system. I like the kami style, which is why I went and did my best to get a true Kami razor to add to the collection.

I use a kami grip in several points during my shaves....making me want to pick up a kamisori straight. I've come to the conclusion that for starlight a do whatever works for you.

Top Bottom