What's new

Any ETSY soap shoppers out there?

I was just wondering if anyone shopped on etsy for soaps? My fiancé recently ordered me a boar brush off etsy & it came with a soap sample... I must say it has been giving me the best shaves and post shaves to date!

I've tried three different soaps from different vendors. They've all had the same problem: smell great, no lather, no protection. That in no way speaks for the many vendors who create excellent soaps, but I've had three duds.

I was just wondering if anyone shopped on etsy for soaps? My fiancé recently ordered me a boar brush off etsy & it came with a soap sample... I must say it has been giving me the best shaves and post shaves to date!

Would you be kind enough to give us the name of the vendor or a link?

Would you be kind enough to give us the name of the vendor or a link?

Matt McCoy is his name and his shop is miniFab..

He mainly sells brushes and such. No listings for soaps, but i got a sample puck when my fiancé ordered me a personalized boar brush with my initials. No problems out of the brush and it looks great. Only nit pick i have is the small size, but it has been my go to brush with this soap.

It's goat milk soap too I believe. It is amazing! I'm ordering more from him. He has been emailing me back and forth and he mentioned he will have the soaps up for purchase in the next few days..

***This scent is a blend of Bergamot, Juniper, Jasmine, and Patchouli.

Ingredients : Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Fragrance.

Saponifying agents : Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide.

May contain : Sunflower Oil (Used as a substitute for Rice

That is straight from a message between him and I.. I LOVE the smell and the post shave. It is also VERY slick***

Matt McCoy is his name and his shop is miniFab..

He mainly sells brushes and such. No listings for soaps, but i got a sample puck when my fiancé ordered me a personalized boar brush with my initials. No problems out of the brush and it looks great. Only nit pick i have is the small size, but it has been my go to brush with this soap.

It's goat milk soap too I believe. It is amazing! I'm ordering more from him. He has been emailing me back and forth and he mentioned he will have the soaps up for purchase in the next few days..

Ingredients : Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Fragrance.

That is straight from a message between him and I.. I LOVE the smell and the post shave. It is also VERY slick***

Theres a farmer by me that makes and sells goats milk soap. I don't think he makes shaving soaps though but does it (goats milk) make a nice soap? I've always passed his place and thought of stopping by if only to say hi and inquire if I had something to go on. Don't laugh when I say he's down a click from the farm I buy my fresh eggs from, it's true. :tongue_sm

Well this soap is the bees knees in my opinion. It has made plenty of great shaves on my end. Matt also told me he uses it daily. Currently he only sells the small sample pucks, but trust me they are worth the purchase to try out. To each their own though.

Judging from the ingredients list, it doesn't look like a goat's milk soap.

I really enjoyed soaps by Mundus also on Etsy. Great products. Unfortunately, she has temporarily closed her shop. Really hope she opens again soon.

Judging from the ingredients list, it doesn't look like a goat's milk soap.

He doesn't list any liquid so he could be using goat milk rather than the usual water. Usually it would be listed as a selling point and kind of strange that it isn't if it is in fact a goat milk soap.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404080575.276433.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404080583.376388.jpg

I did a bowl lather with my whipped dog silver tip 22mm to give you guys an idea how beautiful this soap is.. I can't wait to get my hands on some more!

I whipped this up within like 30 seconds and it was just exploding with lather.

Top Bottom