What's new

My Zombie Apocalypse Team

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Don't know if anyone has seen this game making the rounds, but it's essentially a blank template with 8 spaces to pick a zombie apocalypse team. The team on various forums include Team leader, Brawler, Weapons Expert, Brains, Medic, Mascot, and "Guy who dies first".
The characters chosen to fill each slot can be real life people (living or dead), cartoon characters, movie characters, game characters - anyone you can post a picture of.

Anyway, the results of some of these were pretty funny, so I thought I'd bring a version of that here, but in reduced category format to fit the upload limit on posts.

The categories will be;

Team Leader

Weapons Expert

Brains

Guy who dies first

I'll go first, so beat this Team!

Team Leader
$GeorgeC4.127110155_std.jpg

Weapons Expert
$Iron-man-2-tony-stark.jpg

Brains
$spock1.jpg

Guy who dies first
$charlie_sheen.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I knew it was only a matter of time before Bieber showed up in here! :lol:

I never would have thought of Artemus Gordon. Good call.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The Wolf was a take charge kind of guy.
I laughed when I saw the red shirt guy.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The moderators have been preparing for this for years.

Team leader

$tc_cg.jpg

Weapons expert

$__Spaceman_Spiff__.jpg

Brains

$dilbert.jpg

Guy Who Dies First

$Mussolini.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I thought about Hawking, but I realized that he would probably ALSO be the first guy to die, and then my team would be without the brain!

Team Leader
proxy.php

Weapons Expert
proxy.php

Brains
proxy.php

Guy who dies first
proxy.php

You decide to turn left towards the town of Eldridge. You immediately think that the sign must say ‘Antiques’ and you just can’t pass up the chance to check out an antique store. Thirty miles down the road your gas light comes on and as you look down to check your gas gauge, you don’t see the pot hole in front of your bike. You hit the pot hole causing you to wipe out, and ended up giving you a flat tire. There you are, stuck in the middle of nowhere, flat tire, and low on gas. Why didn’t you stop to get gas? Have a nice walk home! The End.

Last edited:
Top Bottom