What's new

PIF: Basic, Boring and Black Fountain Pen Starter Kit

When I win this PIF, I'm going to use it to write...

I'm going to write personal birthday cards to each person in my immediate family!

Heck, I may even write secret icky love notes to SWMBO. She'd love that!

Thanks for the opportunity Mike.

When I when this PIF, I'm going to use it to write, so many things once I learn the art of using a pen like this. I have wanted to use one for some time but really can not afford to pay so much for it. I make my own cards for birthdays and such because it feels more personal. If I can write in an awesome script of some sort a cool pen like this it would just make it so much better!! I have also been meaning to write out my tobacco and alcohol journal and it would be fun to use a pen like this.

Thanks and my fingers are crossed!!

When I when this PIF, I'm going to use it to write anything and everything at work. I use a disposable fountain pen now and everyone knows it's my note.

I'm in! I already know exactly what I'll do. When I win this PIF, I'm going to use it to start writing a sort of diary, not for me, but for my baby daughter. So she can read about her Papamoosey when she's older. I've always wanted to get into this hobby, there was one pif a while ago for a fountain pen but I didn't win it, I really wanted to though, I can see this being a really relaxing and rewarding hobby for me, as i write this i'm actually looking online at fountain pens. Thanks for the chance!!

I'm in. When I when this PIF, I'm going to use it to write and sign all the documents I use daily at work to certify combat aircraft safe for for flight.

I'm in. When I win this PIF I'm going to give it to my brother. I haven't seen him in over two years and I get to see him in September. He has expressed interest in fountain pens and DEs so this would be great to get him started

I'm in!

When I when this PIF, I'm going to use it to write letters to my elderly Aunt and to my Mother in Law, and I will use it to write in my Journal, and to continue to practice to improve my handwriting. I will also use it to write love notes to the Worlds Greatest Wife.

Thank you for the opportunity.

This is a nice little set. I got a rapidosketch pen but no fountain pens.
When I when this PIF, I'm going to use it to write something funny and start my cartoon blog.

I'm in.

When I win this PIF, I'm going to use it to write a letter to my (unborn) daughter.

Thanks for hosting an awesome PIF!

I'll use random.org to declare the winner.

If we get 50 entries, I'll throw in a second PIF that's not quite as good, but will be in the same vein. Winner will be the last person in the random.org list.

i am in . When I win this PIF I am going to use it to begin a Bullet Journal for my life fitness goals, so I will be able to pay it forward and help to end the trend of obesity that has our nation in its death grip!!

DAMN! This newb was too busy arsing around last night trying to found out what this sub-forum was about and totally missed this. NICE.......

THAT SAID, pretty damn great sub-forum, i must say!

shaving, cigars, pens........you guys deliver food and it might start to be a problem?! :lol:

Last edited:
I should probably pick a winner, eh? :biggrin1: Sorry about that, I've been busy this weekend trying to be away from the computer.

I'll pick the winner tonight once I go through the list and pick everyone's name out.

Random.org:

There were 40 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. crawpapa
  2. kevdogg329
  3. Billy Goatee
  4. PapaMoosey
  5. Winchester38
  6. wells1229
  7. one cut
  8. jmurphy
  9. fsumike
  10. SteveE1959
  11. An Traein Dubh
  12. jedimojeaux
  13. Mr Moustache
  14. coonskinner
  15. DukeNDuke
  16. Roderick
  17. sudocoffee
  18. tlentz
  19. ksb63
  20. hecticXX
  21. jefhunter
  22. SyntheticEvil13
  23. TheRev
  24. whtwolf
  25. ithaka
  26. Silence do Good
  27. thinBLUEline89
  28. thematthatter
  29. calhoun1
  30. KindestCutOfAll
  31. tclobaugh
  32. Batman9402
  33. ShaneStevens
  34. SeattleSparky
  35. Foyle
  36. PC94303
  37. Lexbomb
  38. fast14riot
  39. shamful7
  40. ReshoeUSAF

Congrats to crawpapa - I'll send him a note.

Thanks to all who signed up and those who didn't; there are some great responses in here.

Top Bottom