What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

The purpose of this box is to give those in the restraint a little fun without making any purchases.

The rules:

1. You must be actively involved in a restraint.
2. If you fail the restraint, you will be removed from the list.
3. If you take an article of software, you must replace it with equal value software.
4. The items you place in the box must be items you use. What we don't want is a graveyard of sorts with a ton of dead soaps. Let others experience why you appreciate some of the great soaps and aftershaves that are out there.
5. The list is CONUS only. If enough intrest is spawned for our brothers abroad, i will gladly help organize a not-conus-passaround.
The reason for this is we are limited on time in the quarterly restraint and with international shipping delays, the box won't travel very fast. We want everybody who signed up to get the box.
6. All software is up for grabs, hardware inside the box is not. You are welcome to try it, but please return it with the box.
7. When you send the box, please post the tracking number in this thread.
8. We will only keep 10 names on the list at a time. This is to insure we have enough time to make it through the restraint period. If all goes well, we will roll this box in to the next restraint period. That being said, when a tracking number is posted, feel free to post "I'm in" in the thread. Your name will be added to the list. Please keep in mind rule #1.

It is not mandatory to add to the box, if you don't take from the box, but it is encouraged. Remember, we are doing this to let others experience some great products while not purchasing any.

And last, ENJOY your time with it.

If I forgot anything, please do let me know.

Also, if you guys are ok with it I will add myself at number 10, since I am sending it out first.

Last edited:
1. Emt88
2. Kevdog
3. Dgreene120
4. Cpacamper
5. Charger
6. Soap
7. Cosmos Mariner
10. Kbull719

Sounds fun! Hopefully, it works as intended and will help us all make it through the next couple months.
+1
Woot! I'm pretty excited for this one. This will be my first passaround box.
Not my first, but it is always fun. I just hope I get some stuff in there you enjoy. This is my first time starting one and I'm kind of stressed that I won't have enough of an assortment in there for you.

Awesome. Thanks for putting this together. I recently had the Second Soap Passaround box and it was amazing. I spent pretty much all of my non-working non-sleeping time in the bathroom for 5 days. My wife is definitely going to kill me when this thing shows up at the house!

+1

Not my first, but it is always fun. I just hope I get some stuff in there you enjoy. This is my first time starting one and I'm kind of stressed that I won't have enough of an assortment in there for you.

It's the thought that counts...keep in mind you get to try all that is new in the box when you get it back.

I have a piece of hardware that I am thinking of adding. I wouldn't need it back and wouldn't mind if someone swapped something out for it. I would just recommend that it never be sold and only PIF'd/swapped. And if nobody takes it, it can remain as part of the quarterly restraint passaround as a hardware item to be tested. Thoughts?

Not an adjustable, but is old and cleaned up nice enough. Some may have used a variant, however some may not. Its not a nice elaborate piece but simple, tried and true.

Maybe more details once we get underway to see if there is any interest.

Last edited:
I have a piece of hardware that I am thinking of adding. I wouldn't need it back and wouldn't mind if someone swapped something out for it. I would just recommend that it never be sold and only PIF'd/swapped. And if nobody takes it, it can remain as part of the quarterly restraint passaround as a hardware item to be tested. Thoughts?
I am adding quite a few old razors as well. Just make sure and label if it's piffable or not. I will put mine in individual bags and label them. If someone decides to take one, they should replace it with similar value razor. Sound good? Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sounds great, I hear kbull is sending a double ring around. Should we consult about pricing of razors if someone is considering trading out. I'm not aware of all proper pricing, I assume others may not be either.

Sounds great, I hear kbull is sending a double ring around. Should we consult about pricing of razors if someone is considering trading out. I'm not aware of all proper pricing, I assume others may not be either.
Whoa, I'm not passing a double ring. I don't own one.

Haha, this reminded me of the whisper game when I was young.

Dumb question, but should our contributions to the passaround box be unused items only?
Lightly used is OK, as everything is OK to be sampled. Just use good hygiene. Scoop or scrape soaps, and fresh razors in any de's and clean once used.

Top Bottom