What's new

The Pen I keep gravitating to for daily use...

All,

Curious if you guys have the same experience.

I have a decent amount of fountain pens..Ahabs, Twsbis, Parker 51s, Pilots....no matter what I do, no matter how I do a rotation, when I'm in a hurry, I always pick up my vanishing point.

It's quick, easy and no fail.

Anyone have a similar situation and pen they seem to go to when in a hurry that is a no fail, no hassle, no issue....ever?

I have an Esterbrook J with a 2668 nib and transitional J with a 9668 nib that are my daily carries. They will always supplant a Lamy, TWSBI or even my Pelikan M200. Something about an everyman's pen just works for me.

For me it is the Kaweco Classic Sport, with an EF nib.

Right size to write with, not too big for the pocket, carry one everywhere with me.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
My favorite pen is a Pelikan M600 with a stub nib, but when I want a dependable everyday pen for my pocket it's the Parker 51.

I love my six-year old Mont Blanc for all my daily jottings and notes. I bought it in 2008 while on leave from Iraq. Used it to finish my journal for the final six months of my tour as a civilian. I only wish I could find a converter for the model I have; bottled ink is so much better than cartridges.

Parker 51 Demi with a medium stub nib.

Writes first time, every time...

Lays down a beautiful ink line...

Fits into any shirt pocket (bit shorter than the full length 51s)...

Holds enough ink to last the week...

Last edited:
my pilot CH92 is my go to.. but the parker 51 isnt far behind. one of Andrews VP's may have made the list if i didn't lose the thing :facep:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
$White-Pelicans-3.jpg

I've got a few I reach for...​

Your not allowed to delete this gem !!!!

Haha, wondered what was going on, scrolling through, I could have sworn I deleted it....

These people and their super duper mod powers.... :biggrin1:

Edit: Does this mean that I made the list? :lol:

Top Bottom