What's new

Poll: Do You Shave In The Morning Or Evening?

When do you usually shave; morning or evening?

• I'm a morning shaver

• I'm an evening shaver

• None of your business; I shave when I want!

Results are only viewable after voting.
90% of the time I shave in the evening. I find it relaxing after a busy day at work or sometimes Im just too lazy to shave in the mornings anyway.

I shave in the mornings before work 97% of the time. the odd Saturday I will shave at night with a straight when I have more time. Its a great way to start my day....a nice clean shave and some COFFEE!!!

In the morning; it only takes five hours for a pretty heavy shadow to appear so evening isn't an option for me. Besides, a fresh shave helps me feel prepared for the day.

I actually shave most days in the early afternoon due to working an evening shift. On the days I don't work I prefer a morning shave. Not too long ago though I shaved after I got home from work, around midnight, just because I wanted to shave.

I usually shave in the evenings because I don't have the time to do so in the morning. Saturday and Sunday are usually morning shaves.

I like to have the time to relax and enjoy it.

Evening almost always. I like to take my time and not be rushed, and I dont' want to wake up an extra half hour earlier to be able to do that in the morning. :wink2:

Top Bottom