What's new

Poll: Do You Shave In The Morning Or Evening?

When do you usually shave; morning or evening?

• I'm a morning shaver

• I'm an evening shaver

• None of your business; I shave when I want!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually try to shave in the evening, but I'd say it's a pretty close to 50/50. I voted evening in the poll. I often start my week shaving in the evening (night before work), but then usually miss one night about halfway through the week, and shave each morning before work after that. I only shave 6 days out of 7, so I can reset to evenings every Sunday night.

I shave in the evening. Although my evening may very well be morning for many. I've always had an odd body clock. I tend to shave somewhere between 1 and 3am. Although my schedule allows for that. If I were to go back to early morning wake ups, I'd likely shave in the morning.

I'm a morning shaver. A fresh shave is required when I show up to work every morning. Not to mention I can't even leave the barracks on the weekend without a fresh shave.

Generally in the evening. Primarily because it saves me time in the morning before work, and yes it isn't as rushed. Morning shaves do happen on occasion though.

Seeing as how I like to sleep until the absolute last minute, I always shower and shave at night. Not to say I haven't gotten a warm towel and some creme ahold of my beard in the morning. It's just rare.

Top Bottom