What's new

I'm not a pen guy.

...But I can totally see how I could get sucked into this.

I want to write like this. Holy smokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, neither was I a year or so ago.

Now look what happened.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403735055.693348.jpg

I was filling out a report the other day and got comments on my pen and handwriting.

But that video is real art. I pale in comparison.

Last edited:
Dang it...now that I have that exact pen, I have no excuses! Oo! I dont have that *paper*....yeah...that's why mine pales in comparison...

The Pilot Metropolitan is your friend. Trust the Pilot Metro . . . and they now have fine points!

Which reminds me - my fine point Metro is missing. Still looking . . .

Fountain pens and razors are two hobbies that compliment each other. After almost 12 years of using fountain pens, I find joy in writing each time with them. Part of the fun is the ink choices.

I've always been kind of a pen guy, but it really took off when I discovered fountain pens.

I still appreciate what I've learned about wetshaving here and a couple of other places. I've settled down to put a sizable dent in all the shaving supplies that have somehow accumulated around here; it's a happy and relaxing part of the morning routine, but I've pretty much run out of things to say about it. The Nib is keeping me somewhat active on B&B

That Mottishaw custom grind on the Falcon, what, about doubles the price? Not to worry. Even if a fountain pen doesn't automatically improve your handwriting, it makes you feel that you can improve.

If the "cheap zebra one" was one of the new animal print Pilot Metros, that's actually a great starting point. Don't let the low price tag fool you, they're great pens.

No zebra is the name of the pens which I used in the military but dunno how the fountain will be but for 4 bucks I might just take the risk lol

Yup, I know what brand you're referring to. I found the ballpoints useful for tightening my BFA, but never used their fountain pen. For only a few bucks more, you can get a Pilot Metro, which I will personally recommend. Pilot also makes some disposable fountain pens called "Preppy" that are in the $5 range. I don't have any experience with them, but plenty of folks around here use them.

How many times have I watched that Leigh Reyes video? Perfection and speed with a flex. I want this, but probably can't afford the pen and custom work.

sigh...

Top Bottom