What's new

Ever tried these?

I was in marshals today and saw these two shave creams. Has anyone ever tried them?
$uploadfromtaptalk1403649651657.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1403649664023.jpg

I have never heard of them before. Looks like you need to "do the job" for the greater good of the B&B community, haha.
What do they cost?

Anything in fine print on the labels that would disclose maker? Maybe they are some sort of house brand, but made by a known manufacturer.

Already tried the fine print. Nothing.

It is only $5 each. I guess I will break down and get them. Don't hold me to this but maybe even package up a few and send them for others to try.

You might check the ingredients first. I've heard a lack if steric acid almost always results in a poor shave soap (I've been reading the make your own thread too much - like I need another hobby)

My google-fu didn't return any useful info. If the price was right I might take a flyer, if not...I already have plenty of product that I know works well.

I saw those too! The scents weren't too bad, but couldn't pull the trigger. Make sure you let us know how they are.

I decided to pick up a tub of this in Marine Tonic. It smells great and that is where it stops. I could not even create a lather with it. I will try again in the coming days to see if I have better results.

If it says "or hands", I suspect it is a brushless type cream. Not counting the unlatherability, how was the shave with it?

Top Bottom