What's new

Chubby 2 two band VS Thater 4125 two band

So the CH2 2B is softer than your Thater 2B ?
In my experience nothing is softer than a Thater. I completely agree with Vlad about getting the bulb shaped Thater. I tried a fan Thater and found that the density was lacking and the brush was floppy. However, my blub Thater is soft and has great backbone. My Chubby 2 2-band has great backbone excellent face feel and has that great bulb shape of the Chubby 2 2-band but is not as soft as my Thaters.

I've come to understand over a few years of reading this that people have a pretty wide difference in the face fell they like in their brushes. Some clearly talk about "ex-foliating" and like the "scrubby" feel of brushes. Some even like "scrtich" which goes beyond "scrub". But others like the soft, luxurious feel of a brush that gently spreads the lather onto your face without ex-foliating it. Some like to rub the brush on the face not solely to make lather but to "enliven" the face, or scrub away dead skin cells. Others rub the brush on the face simply to improve the quality of the lather. You can find brushes with superb "backbone" (not floppy) but still very soft and with virtually no scrubby feel. Some would love that. Some would not (although I think it is the lack of "scrubiness" they are sensing rather than actual floppiness).

In the end it's impossible to describe what kind of brush would be right for someone without understanding the type of face fell they like.

Top Bottom