What's new

Frag clash concern...

I lurked here for a while before jumping into wet shaving two months ago, and I'm glad I did. The advice/insight/opinions have been invaluable. Thanks to everyone! Now I can't wait to get up in the morning to shave. WTH happened to me??? lol

I just received yesterday (my first) Tabac and MWF. Based on the aroma and their performance reputation, I think I'm gonna like these.

So now my question: I really like Pineau Clubman. Any concern about finishing with that aroma after either of these soaps re the aroma? Clash with either? I'm guessing NO with Tabac; my bigger concern is with MWF.

And some might suggest no a/s at all.

I'm interested in your thoughts.

Thanks!

J

I don't find either Tabac or MWF scents to linger more than 10 minutes or so. The Tabac soap mellows into quite the powdery, soapy smell. The initial scent that I experienced 6 months ago is completely gone. MWF dies on your face.

Any clashing would end shortly after you put it on. So no worries! Enjoy the journey.

As far as I'm concerned, MWF goes with everything. It's pretty scent-neutral. I love it, but it just smells fresh/clean. Like soap.

thanks guys for your input. I know Tabac is a polarizing scent, but I really like it.

Maybe it's because I wash my hands with any leftover lather, but I enjoy my lather scents most of each day.

Life is good.

J

Sarimento1- interesting... how would you suggest I go about smelling lilac vegetal before buying? ;)

The Veg favors the bold! Order a bottle and try it for yourself. Just don't squeeze the bottle to smell it and end up with Veg up your nose like some have posted recently. For best results, decant it into a glass bottle or ramekin to let is settle down a little before application. It changes on your skin, so don't trust what you smell immediately. Only one way to find out...

I'm sure the Veg also contains blackcurrant buds.

Cat Pee
note: That intense ammoniac spray is due to blackcurrant buds, which have both butyric and sulfuric facets.

Top Bottom