What's new

Unknown Slanty OC Pass-Around

I have no idea what this monster is other than very aggressive. I've had it for a few months and only shaved with it once. FYI: I lost no blood that one time.
But alas it is not for me, If I don't let others with the guts enough to try this beast out, it'll never get used again.
View attachment 462675View attachment 462674View attachment 462677View attachment 462676
So I'll try for a pass around and if there's no interest, the next step will be to PIF it out.
I'd rather send it out to many than just one, cause this thing need to be used by all.
So sign up and yet's get this thing out there taking sacrifices.

I'll go with BST Rules: 45 days and 50 posts

I love pass arounds. I've tried some pretty crazy stuff that belongs to other people and lived to tell the tale. So, I'm in!

It looks like we got us a pass around. I'll leave it open for a few days and then map out a route for it to tour. Sound good?
So far I got

abragus - virginia
Roderick - Alberta
joamo - Nebraska
chamm - Ohio
AngryGreek - Pennsylvania
imatabor - Maine
gdgeorge - Maryland
DrAwkward - North Carolina

Last edited:
I was just thinking, my mail delivery has been a little sketchy lately, (new guy on the route).

As much as I'd like to try this razor, I don't want to run the risk of it disappearing under my name. I'm going to bow out.

I was just thinking, my mail delivery has been a little sketchy lately, (new guy on the route).

As much as I'd like to try this razor, I don't want to run the risk of it disappearing under my name. I'm going to bow out.
no problem bud, jump back in at any time. I'll try and get this thing outta here on monday.

Any more takers for the blood drive?

Top Bottom