What's new

What postage stamps do you use?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
We all write letters here (and send bills) so I thought it would be neat to share our postage stamps.

All my life before B&B I've gone to the post office and just got the standard stamp, usually what ever US Flag design they had. Well now I find it fun to pick a random stamp they have available. They have so many it's hard to choose sometimes.

I went with Jimmy this time

Untitled

And here is the rest of the arsenal. I'm no collector, but like to have a few different stamps on hand now.

Untitled

So what do you use? International stamps welcome!

I have a picture of the ones I bought online in this month's acquisitions. I have 60 red, white and blues, 20 New Mexico, four 70-cent stamps, four hummingbirds for post cards (34-cents), four love-themed ones (just in case) and the latest First Class Global Forever stamp.

I have about six of the lighthouse series left.

I'm boring. Used to get special stamps, but now I just use the Forevers with the flag. Makes it easier when they raise the rates.

proxy.php

I picked up a couple of rolls of "Forever" flag stamps before the last postage rate increase. Still working on those for a while, but once they're gone, I'll see what nice commemorative series are around.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I have a picture of the ones I bought online in this month's acquisitions. I have 60 red, white and blues, 20 New Mexico, four 70-cent stamps, four hummingbirds for post cards (34-cents), four love-themed ones (just in case) and the latest First Class Global Forever stamp.

I have about six of the lighthouse series left.

Wow ready for anything!

I didn't even know about the Hendrix stamps! I have to get some! I have Johnny Cash and birds at the moment. I also have the apple post card stamps and global forever stamps. I want to get the Building a Nation set, as well. I really enjoyed the modern art and aerial photo series of stamps that came out a while back (last year?).

-Andy

Top Bottom