What's new

PIF - B&B Essential Zippo Lighter - Grateful for My Blessings

If you haven't seen it already, the new B&B Essential Zippo lighter is now for sale!

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/408652-B-amp-B-Essential-Zippo-lighter

full

Also, today I got a promotion and a raise at work. On the drive home, I reflected on my life and how fortunate I've been. Because of this, I'd like to share some of my good luck with the members here at B&B by giving away one of the new B&B Essential Zippo lighters.

Rules

1. This contest is open to every B&B member. I will pay for international shipping.
  2. You will not sell the lighter. If you don't like it, you can trade it for something else or just give it away.
  3. If you're chosen as the winner, be willing to donate $5.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
How to Enter

1. Just post that you're in. Maybe you'd like to share a thing or two about your life that you're thankful for.
Winner Selection

I'll use Random.org to choose a winner on 6/30/2014 or the day prior to the cutoff date to place an order, whichever is sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. I am thankful for my good home, rewarding job, delicious food, beautiful fiancé, and warm bed to sleep at night.

Congrats on all the good that has come your way!

Not in, but this is really wonderful of you.

I am thankful to be alive. In 2011 I was reminded in a big way and have yet to forget it.

I'm also thankful to have the love of a woman that means the world to me.

Nice PIF!
I'm in!

I'm thankful for all the good and bad things that happened to me: everything teach me a lesson and everyday is an adventure.

I'm in. Very grateful that my Mum was not diagnosed with suspected cancer last year. Always support a good cause too.

Not in. What a wonderful thought and gesture. I can think of many things to be thankful for now that you made me stop and think. Thanks.

I'm in. Congratulations on your promotion.

I am thankful to be employed by the Navy and to have a loving ad happy family in my wife and daughter.

I'm in.. Congrats on your promotion and thanks for the PIF. I will be glad to donate to the NBCF. I do it every year and also do a few charity rides through out the yr. I'm thankful that my wife is now cancer free. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, and lost a big portion of her breast. She doesn't let me see her without a top on. I know she feel less then a women. I am not a rich man and don't have a high paying job. But I am saving up to get her a breast augmentation. She doesn't know I'm doing it. So enough about that you got my word on the donation, win or not.

Im in. Great PIF. While I haven't had the pleasure of a good cigar or pipe in quite some time. The pyro in me makes me carry a lighter around when I can. Never know when a camp fire needs to start. I would also like to add, even though it doesn't increase my odds of winning. I will donate$5 after the drawing to the NBCA if I don't win as an entry fee.

Last edited:
Congrats on your success. Sounds like you earned it. I'm in. My grandmother was a breast cancer survivor. She had a mastectomy and was still as gorgeous as her modeling days. I'm grateful to have had such a classy grandmother and blessed even more to have children who are also class acts - both on the honor roll and active in community service, competitions and performances.

Top Bottom