What's new

B&B Essential - Zippo lighter- *****Closed***

Insert arrived over the weekend, got home to it in my mailbox. This beauty is now complete. Thanks to the fellas that put this buy together.

so.........2014 LE pipe? :whistling:

Just got mine in the mail last week, and it looks super-duper! The engraving is top-notch, solid feel, and lives up to Zippo's outstanding Americana reputation. I'm looking at getting a pouch for it, because between this and my pen, I don't think anything will withstand my pocket.

Now I just need some cigars, or maybe a pipe and some good Cavendish....

Last call Gents!!

It looks like most of you, who want a lighter, have ordered them by now. As you know, there are many projects and products offered by this site. In an effort to keep workloads down as much as possible, and allow the staff to concentrate on new projects, we've decided to shut this down. We will continue to take orders for roughly a week from the date of this post. If you want this lighter, please order within that time.

I want to thank everyone who bought a lighter, and gave their time so that this project could happen, and I hope everyone of you enjoy your lighters.
:thumbup:

$charlie-sheen-winning.jpg

Still want in on this, but I'm in limbo right now and don't have an address. Living out of a hotel currently.

Also, for those in the know... I saw one engraved with initials. How do we get that?

Wish I had got mine with my initials, how much extra did it cost you?

Cost nothing. They were generous due to a shipping delay and allowed me to add them. Guess you could just ask. Overall, that's a great company with great customer service.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Still want in on this, but I'm in limbo right now and don't have an address. Living out of a hotel currently.

Also, for those in the know... I saw one engraved with initials. How do we get that?

Ship it to me. I'll keep it safe until you are ready for it and then mail it where ever you like.
No joke. PM me if you want my address.

I believe you can ask them to engrave it for an added cost.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I haven't read all 200 and some posts, so it may have been addressed, but just a cautionary note on this lighter model.

Do NOT be doing lighter tricks with it.

I've had one for a couple of years or so and did some tricks with it a bit...and the spring, plate, or whatever it's called under the cam broke. The lid wouldn't stay closed and would just flop open.

No problem though. I just sent it back to Zippo and they put in another insert, no questions asked.

I got it back and quit trying to do tricks with it and...it recently broke again. I need to send it back in. I'm using my 1941 replica now until I get another insert for it.

I believe this and/or the lid hinge being weak was a problem with the original 1935s that was corrected in later models.

They are good lighters, just be aware of this possibility and don't try to abuse your 1935 replica like you can a newer model design.

Be careful with it and enjoy your new lighters!

Last edited:
Ship it to me. I'll keep it safe until you are ready for it and then mail it where ever you like.
No joke. PM me if you want my address.

Thank You very much for the offer. I found a place to move in to, and although it will still be a few days before I physically move, I signed a lease and I have an address so it looks like I can go ahead with the order. :biggrin1:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Thank You very much for the offer. I found a place to move in to, and although it will still be a few days before I physically move, I signed a lease and I have an address so it looks like I can go ahead with the order. :biggrin1:

Good news! Congrats on the new place!

Top Bottom