What's new

B&B Essential - Zippo lighter- *****Closed***

Gentlemen of B&B- The wait is over!

On behalf of the B&B team, and everyone who helped make this happen, it's my extreme pleasure to introduce

:a50:The Official B&B Essential Zippo lighter :a50:

The lighter selected for this offering is the Zippo 1935 replica. It symbolizes one of the earliest designs from Zippo, and it seems like the perfect choice for a gentlemanly "way it used to be done" forum like B&B's. Laser engraving was chosen over regular scratch engraving, the deeper laser engraving feels better and should last longer. We hope you agree and enjoy this lighter.

Cost
- $38.00 Per lighter includes Conus Shipping ($10.00 Additional for non Conus shipping)

But Wait!

As you know we always try to include a small portion of our B&B projects to our adopted Charity. You will get a Paypal invoice for $33.00. We ask that you send the other $5.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation at the link below.
http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=203720

- Please send an Email to " [email protected]" with your request, including:
- How many lighters you would like.
-If you would like a Pipe insert instead of the regular lighter insert, there is no additional charge, but you must request one.
- Your B&B user name and a note if you made your $5.00 donation to the NBCF.
- Your location if not located in the CONUS. A Paypal invoice will follow. And don't forget the NBCF!

Delivery will be 4-8 weeks based on demand.

*Additional info on the ordering process*

Here's how the process will work. When you send the e-mail to B&B, they will be collected over a period of time and sent to the vendor as a group. They will most likely be collected in increments of a week or two. The vendor will be responsible for sending you the Paypal invoice, at which time you will pay for the lighter(s). The vendor will ulfill the order and ship. In theory, depending on when you send your e-mail to B&B, it could be a couple of weeks or a couple of days ( give or take) before you see a Paypal invoice.

Please note: The Pipe Insert is no longer available from Zippo for this project and any order received after 7/10/14 will not be available.

Last edited by a moderator:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just re-read this. I see where you do the donation, but who do you submit the other $33 to?

Missing

Several posts in this thread.

If found please contact the B&B Bureau of Missing or Exploited Posts.

I kid, I kid. Thanks to whoever cleaned this up. Much like any family, there is room for more than one view point under one roof, and we've all got a right to exist.

Order inbound.

Huh well that didn't take long...

Hope you guys sell a ton of these! If I didn't just plunk down over a grand for 2 summer classes, I would order up one for sure!

Wonderful idea! I like that B&B went with the 1935 vintage replica. I use a z-plus butane insert in my Zippos for my cigars, cheap option if you're sensitive to the the taste of lighter fluid and like the appeal of the Zippo.

Thanks again, B&B.

Definitely will get on this when I can get to my desktop PC at work tomorrow! I may have to go in early just to get it done...

ok maybe just head back to the office tonight... Who wants to watch the World Cup anyway... I kid.

$image.jpg

As dumb luck would have it, my Vector lighter wouldn't light well today. I go to the local smoke shop and buy this.

Got back a few minutes ago and filled it and fired up my Boswell tomato filled with Northwoods. Now I gotta buy one of these! Just saw this right after I lit up.

BTW, I can't turn around a pic on my iPad. Whichever way I flip it it comes out upside down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom