What's new

PIF a Week.

The winner of last week's PIF, vintage cufflinks and tie clasps, is StAndre.

Number 19 to be posted once I have a moment.

All,
I'm delayed getting this week's PIF up but will catch up next week with a simo-PIF (that's a simultaneous PIF for those who don't do sporting clays).
It's been a little crazy and I'm on the road nearly all this week. Those are my excuses and they suck, but it's all I have for now.

Winner of #20 is Padre O'Brian's dog Annie.

Winner of #21 is Dcaddo111.
Both winners should drop me a PM and give me their shipping address.

PIF a Week #22 is here in The Mess Hall

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg

After 22 weeks I have to call an end to the year of weekly PIFs. Turns out it was much harder, expensive and time consuming than I'd expected. The plan is to return to my regular behavior of unexpected, behind the scenes PIF'ing based on no rational or planned reason which occurs according to no known schedule.

After 22 weeks I have to call an end to the year of weekly PIFs. Turns out it was much harder, expensive and time consuming than I'd expected. The plan is to return to my regular behavior of unexpected, behind the scenes PIF'ing based on no rational or planned reason which occurs according to no known schedule.

Even without completing this mission of yours, your generosity and creativity are to be commended. I have been enjoying occasional forays into the Froisart tome! Thank you for your contributions to B&B!

Top Bottom