What's new

Indian shaving creams reviews

chinmusic82... Thank you very much, for the great work. This is one of the best threads here. India is a treasure! I don't think there are too many of us here, on this forum, complete strangers to the Indian shaving products. Godrej and Old Spice are maybe the most popular, and I used them before finding this amazing thread. Now, thanks to you, I have more to come by mail or on the bucket list. Thank you, sir!

Great to hear you're enjoying those creams Zipp. Happy hunting for some more. :thumbup1:

p.s If you're thanking anyone it should be [MENTION=16143]beginish[/MENTION]. Without his help this thread would have got buried a long time ago.

My Godrej Menthol Mist consistently gives me better shaves than creams costing $20-30 more, this one will always find a rotation in my shave den.

A little dab of this, with a few swirls of the 'round' mixed in, makes a terrific shave indeed!

I too love super lathers with Godrej. I don't have a shaving round, but I often use it with Arko or Williams and the shaves are fantastic as is the post shave feel. I think the soaps boost the slickness of the Godrej and the Godrej improves the post shave feel of the soaps and gives me an option for adding a lime boost or a menthol kick.

Over the past month, rotating between a lot of Indian creams here. Had a terrible shave with the Biotique Palmyra. Godrej Lime Fresh continues to give outstanding shaves. The Old Spice Original cream was outstanding too. Shaving Stations' creams (both Lavender-Tea tree and Vetiver-Cedarwood) continue to impress.

Next shave will be with a cream that I haven't used ever - the red Godrej Sensitive shaving cream.

And on the purchase list is this. There's another new company called Alpha Male with a nice portfolio of shaving/grooming products in India. Going to purchase their shaving cream and bay rum aftershave from Amazon.

http://thealphamale.in/our-products/

Hi everyone, just out of curiosity, has anyone ordered/contacted desistores.net recently? I was looking at their selection of creams and based on this thead they may have less selection than they used to. I tried contacting them via emai about a week ago but no answer.

Would anyone be able to recommend a one-stop shop that would ship to Canada for these creams - Palmolive, Godrej and Dettol? I could go on ebay, but the shipping costs would add up pretty quickly and I have not yet found a vendor that carries all of them.

Hi everyone, just out of curiosity, has anyone ordered/contacted desistores.net recently? I was looking at their selection of creams and based on this thead they may have less selection than they used to. I tried contacting them via emai about a week ago but no answer.

Would anyone be able to recommend a one-stop shop that would ship to Canada for these creams - Palmolive, Godrej and Dettol? I could go on ebay, but the shipping costs would add up pretty quickly and I have not yet found a vendor that carries all of them.

They went belly up at least a year ago. I ordered from them 3 times , the price was great and at one time they had a fantastic selection...

They went belly up at least a year ago. I ordered from them 3 times , the price was great and at one time they had a fantastic selection...

Oh that's a shame... their website is still up which is a bit strange. I guess I'll need to turn to Ebay, order multiples to save and BST/PIF whatever I dont like.

Top Bottom