What's new

Stone Cottage Soaps Premium Shave Cream

Okay, okay...it is officially on the list of stuff of which I intend to purchase even though I already have entirely too much stuff.

Very nice outing today with Cèdre Noir. Good stuff!

Tried it before a short trip and was very disappointed. Great scent but weak lather. My first instinct is to blame the soap but the truth is, it was probably technique and rushed lathering. I'm looking forward to giving it another try.

I bought the five-pack cream sample: Suede de Kashmir, Lavender, Coconut Holiday, Sandalwood and Vanilla & Vetiver. I am currently trying out the Suede de Kashmir and I'm digging the smell, its an old school aroma, something I can't quite place from my childhood. Lathers up great, I'm using an almond sized amount and I'm making enough lather for five passes. Looking forward to try the rest of the samples

I bought the five-pack cream sample: Suede de Kashmir, Lavender, Coconut Holiday, Sandalwood and Vanilla & Vetiver. I am currently trying out the Suede de Kashmir and I'm digging the smell, its an old school aroma, something I can't quite place from my childhood. Lathers up great, I'm using an almond sized amount and I'm making enough lather for five passes. Looking forward to try the rest of the samples

Five Passes? OMG! You're good!

Top Bottom