What's new

It's Friday 13th - Are you a superstitious person?

I'm not, and my shave today was great! :001_cool:

$images.jpg

Friday the 13th, full moon, and solar flares expected to impact communications...

what? no B&B due to innerwebs going out? AWWW, MAANNNN....

I don't think the minor gods, demons, monsters or supernatural beings care much about our petty calendar system, or what dates happen to coincide with certain days of the week. Whats all that to them.

Now equinoxes and solstices, thats when you should be afraid...

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Not at all. I used to be though. Would put a big X across my windshield if I crossed a black cats path, would never pick up a tails up penny, would never walk under a ladder. Ya know, all the silly old tales.

Now that I'm older i just don't give a crap about luck, good or bad. I pick up any change I see and if a black cat crosses my path it better move quickly. I break mirrors for fun.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I don't think the minor gods, demons, monsters or supernatural beings care much about our petty calendar system, or what dates happen to coincide with certain days of the week. Whats all that to them.

Now equinoxes and solstices, thats when you should be afraid...

Not so much the calendar date of the 13th, like Edcculus don't think the creatures give a whit about dates. However, having at one time been in law enforcement and known a couple ER nurses, the Full Moon is a different matter altogether. If the moon phases can lift the oceans of the world, I hold there's an effect on the worst monster of them all, the humanoid, who's brain is what, 70% water? Unless you wear a tinfoil hat of course ...

Not at all, in fact I've turned it right around. I look at the number 13 as my lucky number, and something like Friday the 13th as a very lucky day. Now if I can only hit the lottery tonight. :001_rolle :w00t: :letterk1:

Top Bottom