What's new

Fine aftershaves

Recently Fine aftershaves has started using glass bottles. These aftershaves are extremely nice and different in their own way. I have bought and used Italian Citrus, Snake Bite for the freezing affect, and unfortunately I've ordered their American Blend that has arrived three times broken and leaked out. It smells great but I have not splashed it on my face yet. Each time Todd, the founder and chief chemist, has replaced the broken bottles. I look forward receiving my American Blend and Clean Vetiver soon. Case in point, these aftershaves should be included in all DE shavers collections and Todd is a great guy who stands behind his aftershaves and provides the best customer service! www.FineAccoutrements.com

The old bottles were glass as well, just a thicker flask style. I also had 2 bottles of Platinum arrive broken, but Todd was persistent and got one to me unbroken today. :thumbup1:

The old bottles were glass as well, just a thicker flask style. I also had 2 bottles of Platinum arrive broken, but Todd was persistent and got one to me unbroken today. :thumbup1:

I suspect with the bottle change he will rework his packaging to make it more substantial. Those are the kinds of things that drive a small business crazy.

They were wrapped in bubble wrap. I had told todd I thought it might be the heat as it's been 100 or over here the last week. He went with an enormous amount of bubble wrap this time and a little bigger box.

They were wrapped in bubble wrap, Tony. I had told todd I thought it might be the heat as it's been 100 or over here the last week. He went with an enormous amount of bubble wrap this time and a little bigger box.

It happens. All is well that ends well. As long as I am made whole a vendor gets high marks in my eyes. I am always glad hearing positive experiences. Let us know how you are enjoying the new goodies.

I will admit I do get disappointed sometimes but I quickly get over it. :001_smile

And thank you Joe for sharing your experience with the forum. Always appreciated.

Last edited:
It happens. All is well that ends well. As long as I am made whole a vendor gets high marks in my eyes. I am always glad hearing positive experiences. Let us know how you are enjoying the new goodies.

I will admit I do get disappointed sometimes but I quickly get over it. :001_smile

And thank you Joe for sharing your experience with the forum. Always appreciated.

http://youtu.be/4DUWmeRLVRw
^^^^^^^^^^^
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke I enjoyed the video. I'm sure my bottles were not treated with care through out mailing. Yes all came bubble wrapped.

Well I have ordered a second fresh Vetiver and American blend in the white capped bottles. I also have the Noir

I wanted to get the clean vet but it was out. But any restock will be in new bottle plus re formulation.

Perhaps I missed the news. Do we know what's going to change in the reformulation, in a general sense? Different scent supplier, different menthol levels, . . . ?

The reason I ask is that I just bought a sample pack of the line from Maggards, and if the scents are going to be changing... well, the sampler won't do me much good from a test drive perspective, even if the products are high quality unto themselves.

It might also be the package handler who was to blame, no matter how well the shipper prepares the box. Did it look like the boxes had been drop kicked? A music store I use that ships expensive guitars told me hands down the most careful company is the good old USPS. They have had to file damage claims against both FedEx and UPS. Anyway, enjoy your Fine products and please report back.

Top Bottom