What's new

Forum forgive me for I have sinned

Well I have been super busy the last couple months. It started one morning in a rush and saw a disposable mach 3 tempting me. I grabbed it and some lather-less cream. Well then the next thing I know I am buying a 3 pack of mach's, and using them whether I was crunched for time or not :blushing:. Today I opened my cabinet and my AOS Sandalwood, Bigelow, Proraso Red, PdP, Merk, Astra SP/SS's, and Israeli Red's were starring me in the eye shouting REPENT NOW! I hung my had in shame, and went over to the stove and fired up the tea kettle. Then loaded my Merk with a fresh RED and poured the water in my shave bowl with a layer of water on the PdP. I hopped in the shower and took my time prepping my 2 day growth. Soaked the brush for 30 sec and started loading. Got a BBS 4 pass, and finished with some witch hazel and AOS balm. No nicks or weepers and felt mighty refreshed. Not a single nick or weeper I might add!

I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive my transgression.

I can't for see myself ever having that problem. I got rid of that stuff on day 1.
But.... You are forgivin

Light a candle at the shrine to King Gillette. BE WARNED -- the next time the punishment is much worse... you will have to shave with a 70's electric razor!

Honestly, I wish I could just arbitrarily shave with whatever was most convenient. It would be great to just poop gel out of a pressurized can and smear it on my face and speed shave with a baby-safe cartridge. But my face won't allow it. I've made my vows, and if I break them now the skin Gods will punish me.

I couldn't do it even if i wanted to. Don't have access to such devices in my home.

I do have a Guard, an Atra, and a Trac II, so there's that.

Top Bottom