What's new

World Cup Fun Pool(Football/Soccer)

As the title says I started a little World Cup pool just for fun. Feel free to pass on the link to anyone and everyone. I figured with the World Cup and the guys from all corners of the globe on here it could just be a fun thing to try. I know I will watch as much as I can and be setting up my Shave of the day to try and have a piece of hardware or software from a team that is in action that day.

HERE IS THE LINK

Its starts tomorrow so you dont have a ton of time to pick em'

As the title says I started a little World Cup pool just for fun. Feel free to pass on the link to anyone and everyone. I figured with the World Cup and the guys from all corners of the globe on here it could just be a fun thing to try. I know I will watch as much as I can and be setting up my Shave of the day to try and have a piece of hardware or software from a team that is in action that day.

HERE IS THE LINK

Its starts tomorrow so you dont have a ton of time to pick em'

heh, how odd. Blocked at work. Stupid websense.

Not much for time let to sign up. It should be fun and add some interest to the tournament

Last edited:
I got home in time to see the last 30 minutes.

My wife and kids are way-more into than I am, but, I do enjoy watching. This game was a good tune-up, for me, in that it had an Awful call, that effected the outcome, and, like always, flopping and terrible acting. :laugh:

I like how Croatia's coach responded in Croation to that one question that was asked in English during the post-game news conference :laugh:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Great, great victory of the Netherlands team yesterday. The first goal by Van Persie was a true Masterpiece.

It's gonna be a great match today too :

$capture-20140614-140122.jpg

Top Bottom