What's new

June 2014 acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TOMYs and Viking Swords from liofre are great: smooth and sharp. The Q-balls are the same as the Crystals as far as I can tell, I bought a hundred...

WOW!!! THAT is an AMAZING brush! Beautiful handle! It's so nice I want to send your friend a thank you note for you!!

A friend gifted me this thing, but I do not deserve it. Thank you!
The knot is very soft. I'll preserve it. It is in very good condition.

More info here http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/410403-KENT-V10-PURE-BADGER-(Vintage)

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
[/URL][/IMG]

46-47 Gold Aristocrat in box, great condition, already cleaned it and shaved, very nice. 57 Blue Tip, it will polish up nice, had a ton of soap scum on it. And a nice George Butler straight. Had to pass on a Slim adjustable, it was hard to walk away, the Slim was in the box with instructions, just a little more than it should have been priced.

The mailman just came and delivered everything at once today.
New ultrasonic cleaner with heater & timer.
Gold executive Fatboy replate by Chris
Barbasol replate also by Chris
Fine citrus a/a
444 menthol.

Then I get a phone call out of the blue from an antique dealer that he has some razors for me & come up tomorrow to get them. The most amazing part. He has a desk from.......1638 he just got from his family. From the Plymouth days!

Attachments

• $IMG_20140703_171031_386.jpg
    $IMG_20140703_171031_386.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Picked up a puck of Col. Conk Bay Rum locally.

Also picked up a chunk of zebra wood that's going to become a set of scales on the Wade & Butcher straight I'm working on restoring.

Could not be happier with every aspect of service, processing, packing, fast shipping, and items received.

Would welcome suggestions on what razor to start with.

Attachments

• $IMG_7787.jpg
    $IMG_7787.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 174
  • $IMG_7780.jpg
    $IMG_7780.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 174
Got these today. A 1952 X1 Black Tip SS (Dad's birth quarter) and a bottle of Gillette Cool Wave AS.
$IMG_3113.jpg

Last edited:
$20140709_131740.jpg

From Italian Barber. The Mission razor is actually going to be tucked away until my son is old enough to receive it, with a couple packs of my favorite blades. I also received a bunch of blades, but I couldn't be bothered to dig them out. The RR wax and gel are for my head, and it is awesome. I have heard mixed reviews of the scent, but it is definitely a win for me. I took the Jaws for a spin this morning, what a beast. I think I am going to like it!

Good looking starter kit there!
I started my journey using a Merkur 34HD and Shark SC blades for the first couple of months, it worked for me, Good luck to you...:thumbup1:

JUST NOW SAW THIS!!!!!!!!

Thanks, bro!

First MAIL CALL, starter kit aside, of course!

$IMG_7837.jpg

Got My PIF in Mail Yesterday from Withoutink! A round of Godrej Soap. Smells nice and clean. Will use it soon and post up review. Thanks again! :thumbup:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 94
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom