What's new

Omega Bambino Praise

I got one of these about a week and a half ago prior to being a counselor at a church camp for a week. I shaved there every day and used Arko in stick form. Also, my face will only tolerate 2 passes on jawline and up and one pass + a tad on my neck (I have found that xtg & atg are okay from jaw up, and 1 severe xtg, meaning 20-ish degrees from full atg, on my neck is acceptable and yields great results).

For my purposes, this brush is fantastic! I face lather and I am not a huge person, so the splay of longer lofted brushes leaves me little room to swirl lather without it getting in ears and stuff. I also really like the Omega Mixed Midget (11047) for the same reasons. I am planning on giving the Omega 40033 a try as well.

The handle is great and performance is great. the Bambino has shed very few hairs, maybe ten, but at a much slower/non-existent rate than my mixed midget has.

Thanks for opening my eyes to this great lifestyle!

Im happy its working out for you. I highly recommend the 40033, its very cheap and performs really really well. It softens up nicely but still has back bone.

40033 has the best knot of the bunch with soft tips and superb backbone when broken in. I have re-handled the knot and could not be happier.

Thread revival because I used mine again today and was so pleased -- plenty for three passes with Speick stick.
It shed a bit in the early going but has not lost a hair for a good while.
Truly one of my better $5 shaving purchases.

$a125.jpg

Top Bottom