What's new

Who's your musical crush

mswofford

Rest in Peace
1. Shakira; Dynamo on stage, truly loves her audience. Total sweetheart in interviews.
2. Sara Evans; The best female voice in country western.
Oh, and they're both drop dead gorgeous!

We need pics Mike!

$shakira.jpg

$evans1.jpg

mswofford

Rest in Peace
There are plenty of YouTube videos of Shakira and Sara Evans.
Check out "Beautiful Liar" with Shakira and Beyonce and tell me which singer won!

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The best backside in the business. One day I will carve a pipe to duplicate this curve

Attachments

• $jennifer-lopez-5-step-booty-workout.jpg
    $jennifer-lopez-5-step-booty-workout.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 165
Lzzy Hale from Halestorm

proxy.php

proxy.php
She is from my home state of PA in Red Lion, Izzy and her sister have been writting music since 12 years old, she won a Grammy last year for best Hard Rock performce. She is currently Revolvers magazine hottest chick in rock music.

She is from my home state of PA in Red Lion, Izzy and her sister have been writting music since 12 years old, she won a Grammy last year for best Hard Rock performce. She is currently Revolvers magazine hottest chick in rock music.
Smoking hot & she can sing too! New album drops in a few weeks, all time favorite tune from them is "Dirty Work"

It's not the greatest music, and I stink at posting pictures, but Taylor Momsen of The Pretty Reckless is worth checking out.

When I was 9 years old, I tore a magazine photo of Paula Abdul out and forged her signature from her to me and then I taped it to my door. It stayed there for a few years. True story.

Top Bottom