What's new

Just a thought (pilots)

New to this section of B&B but seem to be moving on to better quality in all my addictions. So, here we are in the NIB. I was pricing some Pilot pens and I was thinking of purchasing a custom 823 and a custom 74. But then I got thinking...do I want ONE 823 and ONE 74 or do I want to get THREE 74s :) would save a few bucks also for ink. I know, it's a rough decision. But wondering what some of those here would think. Many people seem to say the 823 cured their addiction and I am ok with just one or two very solid pens but then the thought of 3 good pens with different nibs started dancing through my head...and I am not crazy enough yet to get 3 823s :) I said yet

Pilot makes A lot of nibs for both, three 74's wouldnt be bad while getting some fun various nibs for them. but the 823 is on heck of a pen in its on right, among the top of the heap for pilot. if i were just starting out I would probably do 3 different nib pens, now that i have tried a bunch I know exactly what I like so one 823 for me... or and 845... another 912 perhaps, maybe a few more 92s

Wow, that's a plan I can admire! Good luck and have fun! And report back………...

Top Bottom