What's new

Tobacquisitions for June 2014

i think cc pipes serve a purpose, especially burley blends. but if you are smoking some high end stuff....especially after having smoked something, your pipe and palate may be suffering from ghosting or just a funky mix.

Cobs ghost less, but more importantly anyone can afford to have one dedicated to each type of blend.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I liked Latakia the first time I tried it, too. It may be like Scotch is to many, an acquired taste. Right now I'm about to try Blue Mountain by McClelland, that I got on the 30th. Smells like a Lat bomb in the tin.

Keep trying the Latakia, and even Perique blends. Strong tastes do take at least a few bowls to make a decision on. Change pipes and bowl sizes as well while you are testing. Hope you can join the Latakia loving crowd.
I wonder how the Latakia hounds here feel about Scotch. The two do seem to go hand in hand.

I wonder how the Latakia hounds here feel about Scotch. The two do seem to go hand in hand.

I've been able to enjoy it a couple times, but I mostly dislike it. I wasn't sure about that but recently I went to a single malt scotch tasting and every one I tried was worse than the last. I tend to find bourbons better, but my favorite is quality sipping tequila.

Top Bottom