What's new

The King Cobra Classic

After having been part of the Classic tour, I remarked that I liked but wished the handle was longer. Well lo and behold, they listened to the wetshavers and designed the King Cobra. I will definitely buy one of these!

marty

I use the Kai Mild blades. I find them smoother and as effective as the Feather Pro. The Feather does last longer though.

As for the razor itself, I haven't touched another razor since taking delivery of mine - its simply that good!

Last edited:
I use the Kai Mild blades. I find them smoother and as effective as the Feather Pro. The Feather does last longer though.

As for the razor itself, I haven't touched another razor since taking delivery of mine - its simply that good!

How many shaves with how many passes you get from a pro feather and kai mild? Daily use?

Thank you

How many shaves with how many passes you get from a pro feather and kai mild? Daily use?

Thank you

I always complete 2 passes. 1 x WTG and 1 x ATG.

I get 4 very comfortable and close shaves from a Kai Mild blade, then it drops off, so I always discard regardless after my 4th shave.

With the Feather Pro I get to shave number 6 before it deteriorates, but I find the 1st shave with the Feather is not as comfortable as the following ones.

I know other members get much more from their blades, but I have a coarse beard, sensitive skin and omni directional growth. My aim is a comfortable and close shave and I'll happily sacrifice economy to achieve this.

I was just thinking this. I know I got 4 good shaves from the Feather Pro in the Classic before deterioration, and have just got 4 shaves in on the Pro in the Feather Artist passaround.
I'd like to know I was getting more before committing to one of the systems. (It's a mental thing, not a logical per cost shave thing)

Got my 3rd shave today on a 3 day growth & still no drag with the Pro! I usually get 5 shaves with regular Feather.I will try corking on my next Pro to see if there is in fact any difference.

I haven't used the Kai. With the feather pro blades, my first shave is not very comfortable. However, the next several shaves are great. I usually discard my blade and get a new one in the middle of a shave when it first shows signs of dulling. With feather pro's I usually get anywhere between 5 and 10 three-pass shaves before I have to go to a new blade.

what happened to these?

There is supposed to be another batch released in late June 2014...or maybe it was 2015. [emoji15] I have to admit I am equally intrigued as both the Classic and King have been unavailable for almost 6 months.

Last edited:
Top Bottom