What's new

Who, May I Ask, Is Stan?

Alaskan
user-online.png
Wing Man for Stan

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Stan is a very important man. There is many Stan's but only one can be "The" man. We have all been this VIP's Stan's wing man at one point.
At some stage you will have lunch with Springs1.

Excuse me but I am Stan the Man and have been ALWAYS. The mods must do something about this!!!! ASAP!!!!

:lol: :lol:
Sorry, but I just can't resist every time a thread like this pops up. Truly one of the classic B&B posts and references. :thumbup:

I have found out there have been others acting as if they were me in refrigerators around the globe. Would all please check them for poultry spending some time alone and assuming MY identity!?! There are rumors of canned hams and SPAM having similar ideas of forming some sort of cold meat jelly conspiracy against me. Oh, wait.... I DEMAND you take action or I will be forced to unplug my refrigerator. :blink:

I have found out there have been others acting as if they were me in refrigerators around the globe. Would all please check them for poultry spending some time alone and assuming MY identity!?! There are rumors of canned hams and SPAM having similar ideas of forming some sort of cold meat jelly conspiracy against me. Oh, wait.... I DEMAND you take action or I will be forced to unplug my refrigerator. :blink:

:lol:

Stan the Man....Springs1...I found a dead badger.....

They say you can measure the greatness of an institution by the richness of the traditions it supports.

I think we can all rightly claim we belong in an institution.

Top Bottom