What's new

New product from Above the Tie

Any issue of wearing down the knurling or scratching the handle with repeated daily use?

Wearing down the knurling? I'd think not…. we are talking about stainless steel here. of course, you could easily scratch it. Just depends how careful you are!

The Feather (stainless steel) and iKon (aluminum) stands were alluded to earlier. Both of these have a drainage hole through their bases. The aesthetics of the ATT ink well stand are fantastic but I hesitate in purchasing one for its lack of a similar hole. Would prefer to store my Atlas H2 in an ATT stand and will wait/hope for a potential future design revision.

The Feather (stainless steel) and iKon (aluminum) stands were alluded to earlier. Both of these have a drainage hole through their bases. The aesthetics of the ATT ink well stand are fantastic but I hesitate in purchasing one for its lack of a similar hole. Would prefer to store my Atlas H2 in an ATT stand and will wait/hope for a potential future design revision.

This is a very interesting point… hadn't thought of that, but it's definitely a good point to bring up.

Here you are, thanks for sharing a good idea. All stands now in stock now have this drain feature.

Attachments

• $DSCN4078.jpg
    $DSCN4078.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 586
EXCELLENT news. When I've been thinking about this stand, this aspect of the design has really been bothering me, but now I can say that I firmly believe the ATT stand is the finest out there, currently! Good for you Stan, on listening to this feedback and acting on it so quickly.

Nice work Stan! I am really enjoying my 'pre-drain hole' model - now even more since it is now rare and highly collectible! :thumbup1:
Now please get back to work on the slants!!!

The Ink Well Stand v2 arrived today. It's a beautiful and shockingly substantial piece of art - certainly the Rolls Royce of the "base stand" type stands available. Perfect!

$D7K_3675.jpg

$D7K_3684.jpg

Last edited:
That's just stunning is all I can say. What a beautiful stand - both functional and very classy looking!

One of these will be in my future, I can already see that :thumbup:

Thank you for your comments. We try hard to offer quality products that will last a long time and the customer will be proud to own.
We have made a slight alteration to the Ink Well Stand. Our latest batch has a new font on the bottom. I believe you will like the change.

That's just stunning is all I can say. What a beautiful stand - both functional and very classy looking!

One of these will be in my future, I can already see that :thumbup:

I have been using straights for over four years now and... well, your stuff temps me to go back. Very well executed.

Thank you Captain.
If you should ever decide to add to your fleet, I will get a crew together and we will rig her to your specks and make sure the mast is straight and true.

Top Bottom