What's new

I came home to a postal crate filled with my shipments of the day

$IMG_20140529_203122_923.jpg

I'll have you know that was a pain in the a**!

Ah, gotcha. I'm worn out from sniping, and I have more stuff on the way (tax return came at a bad time for this hobby).

Just finished my last buy, I'll post when they're all here.

Those postal sorters are going to egg my house before the end of next week.

I just sniped the dream of all dreams of a razor. When that gets here, I'll use it as the centerpiece and explain why it is perfect for me, with my latest acquisitions.

But I really blew my budget of 50$. :tongue_sm

It's kind of funny...

I'm single, but I shave so I look good.

I look good, the ladies will like me.

The ladies like me, I will get a wife.

The wife finds out about the razor addiction, I will be back to being single.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

It's kind of funny...

I'm single, but I shave so I look good.

I look good, the ladies will like me.

The ladies like me, I will get a wife.

The wife finds out about the razor addiction, I will be back to being single.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Haha this about made me spill my kool-aid! I'm Rollin right now!

$razor1909.jpg

So my magic razor came today. I dedicated an entire drawer to the cause. This is the "cased" section. My current favorite razor is the gold new bar on the right. The new razor is in the shiny case in the center rear. More to come.

So my magic razor came today. I dedicated an entire drawer to the cause. This is the "cased" section. My current favorite razor is the gold new bar on the right. The new razor is in the shiny case in the center rear. More to come.

That NEW looks absolutely gorgeous. and you MUST add pics of whatever is in that case!!! :biggrin1:

I am very impressed.
But I can only get away with stealth purchases - a steady stream of small packets where you can *sometimes* get away with "oh it's nothing honey, just something I need for the car/computer/lawnmower".

Top Bottom