What's new

Old Spice Fresh

So when ever i go to little stores, or any store... I look at the aftershaves.
i found two bottles of os fresh. I only got one so far! I've fell in love with the pure sport as as well when I found it. I've been trying to horde it as best as possible
anyone else try any old spice flankers?

So when ever i go to little stores, or any store... I look at the aftershaves.
i found two bottles of os fresh. I only got one so far! I've fell in love with the pure sport as as well when I found it. I've been trying to horde it as best as possible
anyone else try any old spice flankers?

Old Spice Fresh was my daily aftershave for a number of years. It wasn't the same after American Old Spice was acquired by Procter and Gamble.

IMO it smells very.......................feminine. Of course, I mainly use only "Powerhouse" aftershaves from decades ago, e.g., Aramis, Romeo Gigli, etc., so I am biased.

I've always like OS Fresh. It was the first OS product I bought myself when I was a teenager.

Loved the old round deodorant as well. I still have one unused stick and a glass bottle of Fresh Cologne.

$fresh.jpg

Yeah its made in Canada now.
The pure sport/fresh can be had on amazon... And stores that didn't sell out of them
i like it, not as much as orig or pure sport.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 92
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 92
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Every time I look at old spice my wife thinks I'm crazy..."there's better AS out there"

Lots of memories with OS

I use the new formulation of Fresh regularly. I wasn't around in the "old" days so the P&G Old Spice is what I grew up with, more or less. I'm a fan of the brand, just not spray can fragrances.

Im glad i got it!
I get from the fragrance,
old spice as a base and like a nature walk in the north woods type smell.
almost like a pine smell with a middle of "fresh" (almost like a damp wind) on top of old spice...
So far I haven't been let down by any of he os aftershaves I've tried

I've never seen OS Fresh anywhere around here. The only one I have other than the Classic is their Whitewater (have AS and cologne) and I like that.

I have it. I use it. I like it. I'm a little too young (28) to really remember when everyone was wearing the "real, vintage, Shulton" OS, but I think the P&G stuff is just fine. It's not awesome, it's just fine.

I'm looking to pick up some more, probably an OS classic AS. The P&G brand saver this month has a coupon for $3 an OS AS/Cologne. I don't know how much that makes it cost, but it sounds to me like the price is right.

My ASAD has calmed down a lot in the last couple years (I think I only have 12 now!), but sometimes I just can't pass up a deal.

...I'm a little too young (28) to really remember when everyone was wearing the "real, vintage, Shulton" OS, but I think the P&G stuff is just fine. It's not awesome, it's just fine...

I have both vintage Shulton Old Spice and the current Indian version as well. They are different from the current P&G AS as they are richer IMO. However, I will add that the new P&G Old Spice Cologne smells closer to the vintage AS than the reformulated AS IMO. YMMV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom