What's new

Florena now Nivea

I bought the same cream last month in Switzerland. I found makes a good lather and stays moist. What's your experience?

I'm on a Williams and Arko soap kick presently, but I bought a tube of Nivea shave cream last month and liked it very much.......nice scent and a lubricating shave. Pete

I went to get more Florena and this is what they had. Always loved Florena and best of all, Nivea didn't change it

For what it's worth, the tube I bought a couple of days ago at a department store in Munich was marked Florena. Possibly older stock, or possibly a regional-only name change?

I'm holding both the old and the Nivea in my hands and they're definitely different. The Nivea has a pinkish hue in comparison. I shaved with the Nivea and it was just as good but the scent was much fainter. Also, I threw the Nivea box out but if i'm not mistaken, when i read the ingredients it didn't list the chamomille

I'm holding both the old and the Nivea in my hands and they're definitely different. The Nivea has a pinkish hue in comparison. I shaved with the Nivea and it was just as good but the scent was much fainter. Also, I threw the Nivea box out but if i'm not mistaken, when i read the ingredients it didn't list the chamomille

+1

The boxes on the shelf here now actually claim to be "Nivea, formerly Florena."

I bought 2 before the rebranding ... and I HATE the stuff.

I've been hanging around here too long.

I have some in a 100ml tube that's imported from Germany that says

MILDE
RASIER CREME

does not say Florena on it....

I love it and will be stocking up. Got it at Pasteur's in NYC. :cool:

Read the two boxes of the old Florena and compare it to the Nivea "Previously known as Florena". They are a bit different ingredients list.

Gonna revive this old thread and say that the Florena cream which was previously sold in Canada contains chamomile and the Nivea AFAIK doesn't.

Top Bottom