What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

Used it for the first time today, but can't really smell it on my face. I only used three sprays from the atomizer sample bottle that I got from Maggard's. Perhaps I need to use more? I'm used to the Musgo Real aftershave where a little goes a long way. I have to admit that it smells great on my hands.

Finished the last drops of my 6oz Clubman bottle (that I procured last May) on Friday. Fortunately I have a new 12 oz bottle waiting. But I'm thinking I may want to decant it into glass, like I did the the Veg, as soon as it is opened. I just don't have the bottle yet

We do 'casual Fridays' at work which for me means jeans and a more casual shirt...and I usually like to splash on the bay rum to spice up the Fridays. Been going through my Ogallala bay rum sampler but have a bottle of VIBR en route, so maybe I can reach a Pinaud compromise and splash on the VIBR this Friday...

But then again, the Clubman original is always a welcome friend, isn't it?

I am so proud!!! My 9 year old son stepped out of the shower this evening after shampooing his hair with the clubman shampoo. He grabbed so clubman aftershave and put some on his face, then grabbed the clubman powder and powdered up. Gave me and his mommy a great big hug and crawled in bed. He said he's now a Clubman like daddy!!! Brings a tear to my eye!
I hope I can be the man my daddy was for me!

I am so proud!!! My 9 year old son stepped out of the shower this evening after shampooing his hair with the clubman shampoo. He grabbed so clubman aftershave and put some on his face, then grabbed the clubman powder and powdered up. Gave me and his mommy a great big hug and crawled in bed. He said he's now a Clubman like daddy!!! Brings a tear to my eye!
I hope I can be the man my daddy was for me!
The feels, man, the feels.

Top Bottom