What's new

Memorial Day Contest

Check out our Facebook page for a chance to encourage another and have three chances to win.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captains-Choice-Aftershaves/339320752762428

proxy.php

I was talking to a couple today she is always in antique stores so i have her looking for razors for me. Her husband who is I would say mid to late 60's was listening to me talking about my collection and in a few minutes he came back into the resturant i was having breakfast and handed me his 1959 E1 fatboy that he took to Vietnam with him. I am very pleased and honored to have recieved a gift with some much history and sentiment to it.

Thanks for increasing the numbers of winners from 3 to 5. That was truly an exceptional customer service decision. I will certainly be placing future orders.

Thanks for increasing the numbers of winners from 3 to 5. That was truly an exceptional customer service decision. I will certainly be placing future orders.

Thanks guys for your kind comments. I'll be candid and say that as an optimist I was hoping for a few dozen entries of which random.org would pick three. When only five entered (darn) it seemed ridiculous to draw three winners from the five. Just don't tell the First Mate that I gave away five bottles or she may have me doing this:

proxy.php

Top Bottom