What's new

I think I may have found the perfect wallet for me.

That looks interesting. I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. I'm rotating between my Saddleback ID wallet and my old Osgoode Marley which is very slim and comfortable, it's just getting pretty worn.

How did the wallet turn out? I have ordered a Finch in roo leather. I've heard it's great leather, but then also read reviews that say the card pockets are a little big and allow the cards to slip out easily?

I don't understand why card cases aren't more popular:

Attachments

• $image.jpeg
    $image.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 175
  • $image.jpeg
    $image.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 172
Looks expensive.......
proxy.php

So the Finch came today. Unfortunately sending it back. The card pockets on it are super huge, so much so I'd say it's a design fault. They may be ok if your looking at putting 3/4 cards in each pocket, but just putting one card in and it slips out Striaght away. Such a shame as the wallet looks, smells and feels awesome.

Has anyone tried Ashland leather? I know there horween horse hide is expensive, but I've heard it's the best leather going.

They are very popular, and should be. What most don't understand is that you only need a couple of credit cards/debit cards. Everything else is unnecessary. Cash should be in a different pocket with a money clip.

Used to carry a FAT wallet in my back hip pocket for years. Finally, looked for an alternative about 3 years ago.

Settled on a Saddleback small card wallet along with a vintage money clip. Since then, I've begun a vintage money clip collection (like I needed any more things to collect) and can't be happier. I rotate money clips like some guys rotate shoes, watches or shave cream.

NEVER going back to a traditional wallet.

Beerman

My only problem with a money clip is that I feel like everyone would be watching me as I thumb through my cash to give them the proper bill. Having my cash in a wallet at least hides what I have on me at the time. Though I will admit that the security of keeping cash and cards in different places would be nice as well.

Cash? I had a small ticket at the drive-thru window today and received 16 one dollar bills as change for a $20. Which did fit into my wallet, but not comfortably.

I'm also a Mitchell money clip user, and am very happy with it. I'm one of the unlucky few who can't get away with only 2-3 cards for daily carry. I have 4 IDs, 2 personal bank cards, 1 work bank card, and 1 access badge. I keep 2 business cards and a Sam's card because, while not needed, are great to have when randomly needed. The Mitchell money clip holds all of this with minimal bulk and great access. The cash rig is also great for the rare times I have more than $3 on me.

Top Bottom