What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

Zizilia spiced rum butter wax ( weaker hold but awesome for a natural look, also supper moisturizing ) weekends have become a very laid back natural handlebar look instead of those tight curls.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427686813.109407.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427686664.236649.jpg

Last edited:

strop

Now half as wise
Today I got a tin of Mr. Bear Family Moustache Wax in the Wilderness scent, which I immediately got in my tache. And oh joy, it is infinitely better than the Long John Moustache Wax I got last week.

Looks and sounds interesting. For those of us that have pigment challenged staches, what color is it? I'm always on the lookout for white wax.

Today I used Madame Scodioli Aged Bourbon Whisker wax. This stuff smells awesome. I bought it local , don`t know a lot about the company , but so far so good. I have used some that have more hold, but this works , leaves your mustache feeling great and the smell is fantastic. I will have to give it more testing and report back.

Attachments

• $20150401_180839_resized.jpg
    $20150401_180839_resized.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 45
I've started to use Firehouse on the tips for a nice curl. Working well for me, but the really warm weather isn't here yet, either. lol

strop

Now half as wise
I scraped the last of the Firehouse Light from the tin. Now on to Cowboy Comb for a while. I'll take this time to order some new ones to try. Thought I would try the Dubs cream and wax, along with Wacky Tacky.

Anyone have any other white/clear waxes I should try?

Mr. Natty Twizzle Wax. First use, my usual is Firehouse Wacky Tacky. I applied it over my base "It's a Black Thang" beeswax. Firehouse Wacky Tacky dries out in the tips, Twizzle Wax seems to remain a little moist. I will try again tomorrow with only the Twizzle Wax. This wax is white/ cream colored, Mark. It holds fairly well so far. I need more than one use to see if it'll take the Wacky Tacky out of the lineup.

Top Bottom