What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

I asked Captain Fawcetts on Facebook if they'll ever make unscented, and they PMd me saying they'd make me a custom batch but with a 20 jar minimum order. A couple weeks ago I probably would have bit, but I really like the stuff I bought at our farmers market. They're probably my top two.

strop

Now half as wise
Cowboy Comb today. I'm getting boring, because I'm down to just a couple that are light enough in color.

I would love to hear from anyone who has used Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax. Have a tin coming my way from London. Currently am using 1740 Beard balm - has a fabulous coffee scent to it but mild to medium hold.

strop

Now half as wise
I would love to hear from anyone who has used Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax. Have a tin coming my way from London. Currently am using 1740 Beard balm - has a fabulous coffee scent to it but mild to medium hold.

I've not used it, but please do report back. Always on the lookout for new options. Personally, I'm especially interested in the color.

HTGAM tache wax.

My handlebar is slowly starting to take form. I'm going for the Kurt Russell in Tombstone style where it just fans out instead of curling.

$l.jpg

Dub's stache wax. I skipped the combo of using some of Mr. Marvelous first, and I can tell the hold is very lacking compared to most days. Guess that's what I get for being in a hurry this morning.

HTGAM tache wax again.

I have to heat this up more often now since the winter is slowly approaching. I keep it in my pocket while at work to keep it ready to be applied as well. Walking around the whole day with a mustache wax tin is my new look :thumbup1:

strop

Now half as wise
HTGAM tache wax again.

I have to heat this up more often now since the winter is slowly approaching. I keep it in my pocket while at work to keep it ready to be applied as well. Walking around the whole day with a mustache wax tin is my new look :thumbup1:

I just keep some in my desk drawer at work.

Top Bottom