What's new

First Chuck Norris, next William Shatner?

Should we knight William Shatner?

• He's in! Knight the man!

• I'm not a believer. He doesn't get in.

• B&B can only have one patron saint. Norris is it.

• How dare you mention Norris and Shatner in the same breath?

• Who's William Shatner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously, Chuck Norris is a legitimate knighted defender of B&B. He fought Bruce Lee, and died, but he gave a valiant effort. He has a beard that's been around before I was even born. A true man's man. Alright. No need to wax poetic - we know Norris' credentials. But after seeing another Priceline commercial, I can't help think that William Shatner might deserve to be knighted as well. Captain Kirk and Denny Crane, Esq. has come a long way. At 76 years old, maybe the Veteran's Committee could vote him in.

What say ye, O brethren of the brush?

I think there can be only one "B&B Patron Saint" but I do like the idea of bestowing B&B Knighthood on various deserving individuals. I'm thinking we need a B&B Knighthood gallery.

I would be in support of knighting "the Shat" except that I cant get his music video days out of my head. The Shat doing a spoken word style "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and a psychotic "Mr. Tambourine Man" is almost as bad as Leonard Nimoy's "Bilbo the Hobbit" song. He is going to need a few more SuperMods to switch over to his side before he gets my vote.

NO! Only one of them can be knighted. I propose a B&B cage match, winner take all, one fall-- Captain Kirk vs. Chuck Norris...a fight to the death, if needed! No phasers, nothing...just mano a mano!

Lost like a B&B member to me

proxy.php

proxy.php

Denny Crain is a much better fit for us.

TJ Hooker!

proxy.php

Ok -- yeah, well that's not so great a picture of Shatner. But it's got a young Heather Locklear.
In shorts. MMMMmmmmm.

(I'll be in my bunk.)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Well, he did win the "Best version of Rocket Man" poll, even though I didn't vote for him.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE&eurl=http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35067&highlight=rocket+shatner[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom