What's new

Wanted: Canadians For Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard from dewbler. Where should we start the first box?
PM Purplemonkey, he's our west coast head.

I just PMed all our western Canada peeps to get in touch with Purplemonkey. Now if we can get somebody to take the reigns in the eastern half of the country we got us a crisscross. Who wants to step up?

What's the plan for us maritimers? We seeding a box over here then going through to Ontario or is it starting in Ontario then making its way to the maritimes then skip over Ontario and straight to the prairies? Been sorta following the thread while at work so it's been a bit fuzzy on the whole plan

Get yourself a non conus mailbox and you're in

Ouch! I start a perfectly good Canadian thread, and I'm suddenly reduced to a US Citizen. :) What if I root for the Oilers to win the Super Bowl???? Would that get me on the list?!?! :D Eh!

Ouch! I start a perfectly good Canadian thread, and I'm suddenly reduced to a US Citizen. :) What if I root for the Oilers to win the Super Bowl???? Would that get me on the list?!?! :D Eh!
Cheering for the Oilers may not get you the result you're looking for. [emoji90]

If you really want on the last we could probably make it happen. It's just the extra cost of international shipping that's the issue.

I'm in Ottawa, not the east coast, but would step up to set up the eastern box if no one from the east coast can
if you want to take care of this go ahead and make it happen. The reason I was thinking about it going cross country in a single line is to make shipping cheaper. I'm not sure if it works that way or not, but I think so.

If you back the Habs, I will drive right to the border and deliver it to you:thumbup:

If there is need for someone on the east coast I'm willing to get'er started, makes no difference to me so long as we get this going.

Cheering for the Oilers may not get you the result you're looking for. [emoji90]

If you really want on the last we could probably make it happen. It's just the extra cost of international shipping that's the issue.

If you back the Habs, I will drive right to the border and deliver it to you:thumbup:

I jest! Just happy to see you guys on the rebound! I can't wait to see pics of the boxes! :D Eh!

If there is need for someone on the east coast I'm willing to get'er started, makes no difference to me so long as we get this going.
Do it up! What I did was pm everyone in the west and get them to send some seed supplies to get it going then once you have it ready we'll post a new thread and send them out.

WOOOOO!!! This is on!

I'm at work right now, when I get home I'll PM you and find out how far west I should go down the list then PM them my address and what they would like to put in.

You got the bigger piece. I split it down the MB/ON border

But upon further analysis, I think we'll call Sudbury, Hamilton and Niagara part of the west just to even it up a bit. I'll pm those guys later on.

Last edited:
Sounds good, we can get the final list done tonight so I know who all to PM... Jeez it's starting to sound like we know what we're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom