What's new

Show Your Snorkels

Sheaffer PFM's:
Holy Smokes, that's a nice collection. Is that all of the PFM Models (pencils too). What is the most exotic nib you have on one of those and please tell how it writes if you don't mind me asking?

FWIW I really think the minimalist look of the I's are the best looking, but of course I like Lamy 2000s too!

Holy Smokes, that's a nice collection. Is that all of the PFM Models (pencils too). What is the most exotic nib you have on one of those and please tell how it writes if you don't mind me asking?

FWIW I really think the minimalist look of the I's are the best looking, but of course I like Lamy 2000s too!

There's 25 base models, I - V's in five colours.

Most of them are medium nibs with a couple of fines in there, no stubs or italics.

^^^How long did you have to work to complete that collection?

Probably about four years. Greys are the hardest colour to come by, followed by either green or blue. The model IV is the hardest model to come by. Just had to bide my time and when something came up that I required, bid big.

Speaking of Snorkels, I just snagged a basic black Saratoga model (No white dot, plastic cap, gold two-tone open nib) from the Bay of "e". Got it for $22 plus shipping, so even if it needs some work, I should be OK.

Auction Link

Fine bunch of enablers here. I just picked up a snorkel and pencil set.

Fresh from the mailbox:
$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg

Speaking of Snorkels, I just snagged a basic black Saratoga model (No white dot, plastic cap, gold two-tone open nib) from the Bay of "e". Got it for $22 plus shipping, so even if it needs some work, I should be OK.

Auction Link
so you beat me to that one...good for you:thumbup1:

I can't apologize if i took any part in the enabling for that pen, I would have enabled myself if I would have come across it...what a beauty.

Thank you. I had been wanting to pick one up for a while, so I'm glad you finally gave me the motivation to pick one up.

This thread got me thinking about snorkels again, so I've been keeping my eyes open. Another fountain pen is always justified...:001_rolle
Glad to see that some one who knows what to do with it got it; and yes, another fountain pen is always justified.:thumbup:

Top Bottom